2017 Dodge Viper GTS a.k.a "Final Viper"
Artist: Ren Stone
"This is the first piece in the Final Viper Series, artwork memorializing the last Viper to roll off the assembly line at the historic Conner Avenue Assembly Plant in Detroit, Michigan. As the Viper was the car that inspired me to become a car designer, I wanted to pay tribute to this very special dream machine as it rode off into the sunset." - Ren
Shipped in a 3" cardboard tube for protection.
Semi-gloss finish for color vibrancy and durability.
- Epson Premium Photo Paper
- Archival fade-resistent ink
- 10 mil thick
- Fingerprint resistent
- Painted low-gloss black frame
- Alder, semi-hardwood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick
- Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
- Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
- Printed with 2" white border
- Acrylite front protector
- Hanging hardware included
- Acid-free, PH neutral, poly-cotton base
- 20.5 mil thick canvas, 470 g/m²
- Mounting brackets included - centered on frame
- Hand glued solid wood stretcher bars
- Printed on textured and fade-resistant canvas (OBA-Free)
- 1.5" deep