1937 Plymouth Pickup a.k.a. "Pasquale's Plymouth"
Artist: Ren Stone
Commissioned by a private client.
Shipped in a 3" cardboard tube for protection.
Semi-gloss finish for color vibrancy and durability.
- Epson Premium Photo Paper
- Archival fade-resistent ink
- 10 mil thick
- Fingerprint resistent
- Painted low-gloss black frame
- Alder, semi-hardwood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick
- Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
- Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
- Printed with 2" white border
- Acrylite front protector
- Hanging hardware included
- Acid-free, PH neutral, poly-cotton base
- 20.5 mil thick canvas, 470 g/m²
- Mounting brackets included - centered on frame
- Hand glued solid wood stretcher bars
- Printed on textured and fade-resistant canvas (OBA-Free)
- 1.5" deep